Monday, June 02, 2008

Elena's ballet

Elena was so excited this spring to take her first ballet class. She has sat through many for Adelae so it was her turn:)

I think that dancing with the streamers was her favorite part each week.

Watching her in this class confirmed something about her. When she spaces out, she REALLY spaces out. At times, the entire class would be on the opposite side of the room while Elena was staring off into space. I was often shocked to see how long it took her to "come to". She thinks hard.

                                                                        My cutie.

                                                                                  :)
                                                          Tippy toes to twirling.





Adelae didn't exactly love returning the favor and sitting quietly during Elena's class. So she discovered that she could participate by copying what the class did while she stood on the side. She always seems to manage to get much of what she wants:)

1 comment:

Allegra said...

These photos are great! Super cute. And I can totally picture Adelae twirling around on the side :)