Daddy love
Jumpin Fun....Daisy, this is Adelae's canopy bed...that Destiny sleeps in:) During our vacation the girls spent a lot of time riding behind Daniel's bike in the "girly trailer".


typical da da


typical da da
There are lots of pictures of Elena on this post. I having been doing photo shoots with her in attempt to get a good one to blow up. We went back to the spot where Daniel took the girls recently to go on a hike near the stream. What he didn't mention is the sign that is posted nearby of all the warnings....level of fire danger for the day-high. Look out for rattle snakes and poison oak. Keep small children close because mountain lions have been around. If you come across a mountain lion, don't run or crouch down. Make yourself look big....I was on high alert the whole time, ready to jump in front of the girls. But thankfully, we only came across ants and pretty dragon flies. Did I mention this place is just a few minutes form our house? Very comforting:) Lisa, aren't you excited to come out? Don't worry, I have never seen a mt lion or rattle snake near our house:)

It's not our dog:) We just have to stop and pet every dog we ever see.

It's not our dog:) We just have to stop and pet every dog we ever see.
















No comments:
Post a Comment