
We are still having some pretty chilly evenings here so it's always fun to roast marshmallows:)

And who doesn't like beer with their marshmallows?

Ok, so, Adelae has this thing where she likes to wear her snow hat as a bedtime hat and eye covers at night. This particular night she comes walking downstairs at about 10:00 (as though she hasn't been in bed for 2 hrs) and looked like this and I just had to laugh! She looks so silly!


These 2 pictures are in the wrong order but I can't seem to fix them. Oh well, you get the idea. These girls just LOVE their daddy!

Alright Lisa, here you go. My belly picture:) This is right at 17 weeks. This baby has been kicking up a storm...so much that I have felt actual kicks, not just flutters, for 2 weeks now. And the rest of the family has been able to feel them too....a boy?????? Hopefully the sonogram will tell us in a few weeks:)

This is a picture that Elena gave me the other day. It's my tummy with the baby in it with the umbilical cord and all!

My cutie pie:)
1 comment:
YAY!!!!!!! I think I was a little in shock to see your blog was updated :) Cute pictures!
Post a Comment