Sunday, July 05, 2009

Baby # 3

So these pictures are all out of order...something just messed up. Here is a picture of the baby's profile.
The fun front face alien shots.

So, for those of you who may not have heard, we have another sweet little girl on the way! This is a shot from below...you can see the outline of her bum, and those 2 long oval things are her legs. The actual sonogram was pretty clear:) As soon as we saw it was a girl, Daniel was like, "well, I guess I am getting a dog!". We've had a deal that if we have another girl, when she is all potty trained, and around 3 years old, he can get a dog. This is something I have been fighting for 9 years...he won!
Here, she is facing us laying on her right side. Her head is on the left of the picture with her left hand tucked under her face and her legs are curled up on the right side of the picture. So peaceful:)


The girls love helping daddy with washing the cars..actually, they like "helping" him do anything, as long as they can be with him.


So here I am at 21 weeks. I've already gained 14 lbs! Yikes!

3 comments:

Aaron & Rachel said...

Christina these pictures are ALL priceless!! I wish we lived closer to you guys right now...I miss you all and I miss seeing the girls grow up! They are so cute!
I told Daniel (when he said "its a girl") that you guys just make the BEST little girls, so why mess a good thing up??? But trust me...if that means that ill have all boys, ill be knocking on your door to switch!!!! LOL!!!!! :)
Love you guys!!!
Rachel

Jessica said...

Wow! You look so CHUBBY! haha! You are so tiny, I can't believe you have gained 14! I'm 2 weeks behind and have already gained 14 - looks like I'm going to outweigh you!
So excited to see your nursery...

Jonalee said...

ha ha ha! so funny what Daniel said. I knew you'd have another girl. She'll be so cute. And are you kidding? You're tiny?!

love ya!