So here are a few more shots of our newest addition. Crazy how fast time goes b/c I took these 3 weeks ago, when she was almost 4 weeks...and now she is nearly 7! At her 1 month check up she was 9lbs 4oz, up from 6lbs 13oz at birth! She is turning into a real porker:) She has at least 3 chins right now!
This shot was so funny b/c after I took it her bigs eyes looked over at me saying, "mom, what the heck is he doing???"
I am just starting to learn how to edit pictures but I think this is one of my favorites.


"I'm thinking, I'm thinking..."
We love having our little Tatum! I keep calling her Elena though:) She is a real sweety and loves her momma...she is all smiles when I am holding her and sometimes when she can just see me. But man, if neither of those things are happening, she gets so hysterical really fast:)
No comments:
Post a Comment