Saturday, March 15, 2008

Beach n Stuff

sportin the new suits

                                       Elena always has to be carrying around something


   This was our first real beach day this year (in bathing suits, that is). The girls had a blast!



                                                They are always lovin on each other.



        This is Elena hoping she won't get in trouble for coming outside. She was supposed to be             finishing her lunch, princess dress and all.

This is our birthday party for Lucy, Adelae's bear. She just turned 9. Adelae informed me that every Friday is Lucy's birthday! I think she was surprised when I told her how old she'll be in a year, at that rate!
                            Taking a break from our evening "hike" up to the water tower.

                          They thought it was hilarious that Daniel made them mermaids.


                                         Lisa, I had to show you a little of our color here:)

Carthy buddy, this is for you:) I think this lizard was wondering when you'd come play with him.

Now he's looking at my newly sprouting sunflowers, wondering if he'll be in trouble if he messes with my garden.

                                                           Adelae is on a lizard hunt:)

                                                                  Just being silly.


So, today Daniel worked hard to get as much of the backyard planting done. A few days ago I finished planting most of my garden. We've been to the beach, so warm weather is here to stay, right? So I thought, until about 3 minutes ago, when it started hailing. Why is it hailing? I suppose even San Diego can't be perfect!

3 comments:

Jonalee said...

i LOVE the beach pictures! I'm so jealous that you guys are so close to it. =)

eva said...

So cool that you can enjoy the beach already! We're counting down until our trip in June. It must be nice to get to go whenever you want! Have fun:) Love,
Eva

Allegra said...

Those beach pics of the girls are TOO cute!! (It was fun having you guys over for Easter yesterday :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

~Allegra