
typical child:)

I may have put this up a while ago...sorry!

Going on a hike. The girls got scared when we read a sign that said to look out for mountain lions. I didn't tell them that it said to keep young children close!


Adelae loves playing soccer. I look REALLY cool playing too:)

Showing off her new b-day foot pajamas.


We love that she has a preoccupation with rears!

I love how much they love each other.


Lisa, I know you'll like this series, if I didn't already send it to you. I don't remember:) Elena loves to do her "angry face".

She tries so hard to keep a her angry face going.
She finally gives up. A complete goof ball!


Elena went to go potty during a rest time. It was quiet for a while so Daniel peeked in to see what she was doing. She had fallen asleep!

No comments:
Post a Comment