Tuesday, August 26, 2008

new super exciting pictures:)

                          For our eighth anniversary we spent the day down at Coronado Island just biking and walking around. And for the 3rd year in a row we went to the same place for dinner, Georges, in La Jolla. And I got the exact same meal I always get there. Aren't you happy to know this??????


                                                       "Stop taking pictures of me"

Elena always waits till the last second to go potty. She comes running inside yelling, "I gotta go pee!" She has to strip all the way down. I am happy when she makes it on the potty. We have had several times lately where I hear a, "oh, noooooooo. I got pee all over me!"


                                       Daisy, you and Adelae do have the same earrings! 

Ok, I have to explain. I dyed my hair and got it chopped and my mom asked for pictures. So here it is mom, although I didn't fix it in these pics. Have you ever tried to do a photo shoot of yourself? It doesn't work very well:) You basically feel really dumb! Don't I look SUPER COOL? I think I look more and more like you mom!
                                                              I still feel dumb
                                                       There, this is much better.

1 comment:

Jonalee said...

you are so funny!! i love your hair.

And Josiah used to do the same thing as Elena. I still have to convince him that he CAN go potty with his clothes ON.

love you!