When were in Target recently, Adelae saw a bunch of Hannah Montana stuff, so she asked me about her. She continues to bring her up but usually gets the name wrong. She calls her "Fanna Wanna" or "Hannah Wanna":) So, today she was telling Elena that she wants to be a rock star like Fanna Wanna. Elena's response? "When I grow up, I want to be a rock star or a flower star:) I love how literal kids are.
me: Elena, you're the sweetest 3 yr old I know.
Elena: That's because I'm pretty.
A typical conversation at the counter during lunch usually involves some sort of conflict between the girls. If there's nothing "good" to argue about, they'll find something.
Elena: Cheese
Adelae: Never say cheese again. That disturbs me.
Last week, Elena hit Adelae. After her discipline, I told her she needed to ask Adelae's forgiveness. Her response to me?
"I want you to get my, " I'm sorry please forgive me" out of me and in you. Then you can give it to my sister".
Very creative:)
2 comments:
hahahahha those little girls are SO funny!!! I love Adelae's comment to Elena about the "cheese"!! haahah TOO FUNNY!
Cant wait to see you guys soon!! I have the presents for the girls that we discussed!! ;)
Love ya!
Rach
so funny!!!
Post a Comment