I think that all these pics of Tatum are from several weeks to a month ago. She'll be 4 months on the 15th of this month!!! And as of 1 1/2 weeks ago, she was 12 lbs 10 oz...

So I will never learn how to upload these in proper order...here little miss is getting upset b/c I took the butterfly mobile away:)


Adelae is so happy that she is finally losing her teeth! And she totally acts like she thinks the tooth fairy is real. It's so funny! When she lost her first tooth she said that she thought the tooth fairy would leave her $20! Wow!
Elena wrote this to Daniel when I accused him of eating the girl scout cookies (turns out it was more likely me:)..." Do not eat any more of the cookies".
Elena has lately been attacking Adelae and tormenting her with tickles! It's so funny and I guess payback:)




Tatums latest trick is sticking her tongue way out!!! And I think I see a tooth coming...
She is such a happy baby!
Lots of rolls on this little one:)




Not a good foot shot but it's sweet anyways.
Elena's feet
I am loving having all my girls!!!!! I have been so aware lately what a gift they are. Just over a week ago, a 17 year old girl went missing when she went running at a trail by a lake very close to us. When her poor dad realized that she wasn't home when she should have been he went to the park and found her car still locked. I read that he knew something was wrong and went running down the trail calling her name. 5 days later, after thousands of people helped the police and FBI search for her (Daniel and some other guys from the church went to help too, but they weren't needed), they finally found her murdered and probably raped. They arrested the suspect 2 days before they even found her. He was not far from us.
I write this because it has been on my mind since it happened and I had been praying alot for her and her family. I think it was so real to me b/c I heard about it pretty fast and it was so close to us. And b/c I am seeing trial after trial that people go through and I want to learn from them and not have to wait for my own. And as my sister Lisa said, situations like this make me long for heaven all the more. Make me long for Christ's return when he will put an end to all evil. Life is so very short. And I am so distracted by all my little cares that I so often fail to see God in them...until I am taken outside myself by someones else's big trial and suffering. Then I more clearly see how futile life is without the Lord. I pray that every day I can live in light of the gospel; in light of eternity. And I pray that one day my 3 little girls will want that as well.
2 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful! Tatum is so smooshy and chub. I love it! Love all your pics...keep em coming.
Miss you!!
Oh my arms want to just hug little Tatum Love and kiss her chubby cheeks. I love how fat she is!!! She has some good Farr/Norwood genes...
I miss the big girlies too. We must, must see you all this year...we just must. I love you all!
Post a Comment