Loving life together in SoCal
Oh, she is just delicious!!! And Christina, you look awesome! :) Miss you!!!
ha ha ha ha. these made me laugh. We Farrs can put on the rolls. Carthy, Daisy, Sky and Tatum...I think they win the prize. Miss you like crazy!
Carth is McCarthy's account, but it is really his mama who is commenting.
Too cute! How can someone so tiny like you, make such a chubby baby??? Hope to see you next week!
Look at those rolls!!! She is so adorable. I just caught up on your blog from when she was born. What a cute family you are.love ya!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, she is just delicious!!! And Christina, you look awesome! :) Miss you!!!
ha ha ha ha. these made me laugh. We Farrs can put on the rolls. Carthy, Daisy, Sky and Tatum...I think they win the prize. Miss you like crazy!
Carth is McCarthy's account, but it is really his mama who is commenting.
Too cute! How can someone so tiny like you, make such a chubby baby??? Hope to see you next week!
Look at those rolls!!! She is so adorable. I just caught up on your blog from when she was born. What a cute family you are.
love ya!
Post a Comment