Saturday, May 08, 2010

Chunky Monkey...and her sisters

Allegra made this hat for Tatum...love it!

The trust in babies is amazing...she has no concern that she's tipping over:)




Uhhhh, what are you doing mommy?
Hmmm, I think these go in my feet...

Elena thinks Adelae is funny when "she be's cool..." so she helps keep big sister in line by tickling or attacking her.
Adelae was begging me all day to put her dress up earrings on. Later she admitted that she likes her little posts better:) good thing cuz she's got a long time before she can wear these for real!






2 comments:

LS said...

ohhhhhhh how i wish i could snuggle this little girl. No one told me how much an auntie can love her nieces! We just must take a trip to Cali soon. I love you!

Amy said...

She is the chubbiest, cutest baby ever. Seriously, how do you end up with such a chub, when you're so tiny??

I miss you SO much. I'm so in need of a long, long Christina talk, and comparing wrinkles sounds lovely. :)

Love you!!