Sunday, July 30, 2006

Growing Girlies







Ok. So I had to put in a picture of my shrinking husband climbing! (In case you haven't figured it out, this is Christina writing.) Due to my husbands' generosity, giving me this lovely Mac laptop with an iPod for our 6 year anniversary, I can excitedly say that I will now attempt to truly enter the world of technology! So this is really my first real go at it!

Anyways, life continues to go well here, as God continues to grow and sanctify us. A very challenging time with the girls, but sweet as well.

We are really looking forward to our trip back east in September (we say Back east and you say Out west, I've learned that this is how many people refer to our 2 sides of the country). Personally, the Lord has been kind to me and I haven't been significantly homesick, but I do worry that this trip will change that! I can't wait to see you all!

Well, that's all I will write for now.

See you all soon...Christina

1 comment:

Jon & Jenni said...

miss you friend! i can't wait to see you in Sept!
Love,
Jenni Smith