In case you've ever wondered how to actually use a bidet: http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Bidet
Well, sorry, but there are no pictures today. I had a very short stay in Copenhagen - so short that I almost missed my flight!
Just one more tid-bit of advice for would-be travelers: bring Immodium AD. If you fail to do this, you may find yourself walking endlessly looking for a pharmacy only to find upon arrival that nothing is in english, that you can't buy it without first walking another 2 blocks to the ATM, and that you have to ask a new acquaintence in your office to read the instructions to you. But of course, this is merely conjecture.
Gute nacht (good night)
2 comments:
:)
You'll be happy to know that on the homepage of HomeDepot, you will find that they do sell bidets. I think one should be installed in the half-bath downstairs. Just a thought for your next home project...
Post a Comment